• Donate Now
  • GNF's Facebook Page
  • How To Apply For Support
Get Adobe Flash player Get Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

News & Events

What We Do 


The Good Night Foundation partners with leading hoteliers, through the generosity of their caring guests, to raise funds to support local and national non-profit organizations.

The Donation Process 


At Good Night Foundation partner hotels, a nominal charitable donation is added to each guest's nightly charge. 75% of The Good Night Foundation's proceeds remain in the community in which they were collected, supporting non-profit organizations selected by the hotel staff. The remaining 25% benefits national charities. Guests who do not wish to participate may opt out at any time.

The Effect 


Through Good Night Foundation partner hotels and their generous guests, small personal contributions add up to an enormous impact, locally and nationally. Guests appreciate that their contributions benefit each community they visit, and add up to create national impact.


The Good Night Foundation   •  
1283 Coast Village Circle, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
  •   805.565.7550